[racket-dev] DrDr 'shmget' errors

From: Matthew Flatt (mflatt at cs.utah.edu)
Date: Wed Dec 15 11:36:47 EST 2010

When I run `gracket' on one of my Linux virtual machines to an X server
on the same machine, I see that a shared-memory segment is allocated
(according to `ipcs -m'). But when I exit or kill -9 the `gracket'
process, then the segment goes away.

When I use an X server on a different machine, I don't see a new
shared-memory segment.

Do you see something different in any of those cases?