From: Eli Barzilay (eli at barzilay.org)
Date: Fri Dec 10 08:00:07 EST 2010

15 minutes ago, Robby Findler wrote:
> Positive suggestions for improvement are welcome. Bad analogies that
> don't help are like someone coming over to your house and hitting
> you with hammer before you even get a chance to have some coffee.

I didn't even intend for this to be a (bad) analogy -- the thing that
makes it bad IMO is that the real meat (relevant source locations, the
contract that was broken) are drowned in legal verbiage.  So replace
"looks like ... a contract" by "is ... a contract".  (My reflective
fetish means that I like that they're so similar, but in this case
it's a bad property of the latter that is dragged to the former.)

As for a suggestion, I don't have anything concrete (and I don't have
nearly enough contract experience to say something concrete) -- but in
general I prefer to see those important bits first, and the vague
human text later.