[racket-dev] full tree text search

From: Noel Welsh (noelwelsh at gmail.com)
Date: Thu Dec 9 01:46:16 EST 2010

Depending on how it is setup, it could be. There should be some
processing to find words with similar meanings, for example. I expect
your wife knows more :-)

BTW,I think this is a really interesting and possibly useful thing to
experiment with. Just storing the search logs on docs.racket-lang.org
would provide a mine of useful information. Mining it is, of course,
the issue.

BTW BTW, Solr might provide a better user experience than straight
Lucene. (Solr is the Lucene prepackaged.)

N.

On Thu, Dec 9, 2010 at 5:12 AM, Eli Barzilay <eli at barzilay.org> wrote:
> Is this different from a recursive grep?
>
> (See also `git grep' -- and there's a web interface for that,
> http://git.racket-lang.org//plt?a=search&h=HEAD&st=grep&s=foo )

Posted on the dev mailing list.