[racket-dev] DrDr 'shmget' errors

From: Jay McCarthy (jay.mccarthy at gmail.com)
Date: Wed Dec 8 15:47:47 EST 2010

We talked about it on IRC.

I looked up the error and it says there is no more shared memory. I checked
all my limits and they are all extremely high. I don't think it is a real
problem with the machine, but I don't exactly know. If anyone can give me
advice about what this means, let me know.

Jay

--
Jay McCarthy <jay at cs.byu.edu>
http://faculty.cs.byu.edu/~jay