[racket-dev] Commit logs

From: Eli Barzilay (eli at barzilay.org)
Date: Mon Dec 6 23:04:37 EST 2010

Gneral request: can people please use some descriptive commit messages
for the logs?  A message that has only "closes PR 12345" is not very
useful (and will likely be even less convenient in the future if/when
we move to a different bug tracking system).

Also, I'd prefer to not see leftovers from some other system, like the
HG hashes -- since they're not useful for others.  (I even had doubts
about keeping the svn revision information in...)