[racket-dev] Hacking on the collects

From: Jay McCarthy (jay.mccarthy at gmail.com)
Date: Mon Dec 6 12:16:39 EST 2010

I develop in the same git clone that I use. If I change collect X, I test
after running "raco setup X" and once I'm satisfied. I run "raco setup" to
see if other things were affected. I then run tests on things other than X
that I know depend on it. Then I push.

If you do a pull request on github, it will not be useful because github is
a mirror and I'll just need to get the patch some other way anyways. I'd
rather you sent the patch directly to me. [Because the websockets stuff is
code I maintain.]

Jay

Jay McCarthy <jay at cs.byu.edu>
http://faculty.cs.byu.edu/~jay