[racket-dev] Removing Xexpr preference from Web Server

From: Stevie Strickland (sstrickl at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Mon Dec 6 11:58:51 EST 2010

On Dec 6, 2010, at 11:42 AM, Robby Findler wrote:
> But this seems to perhaps be developing into something more
> interesting. Maybe there is something more general than contracts and
> we should have a contracts+X system that supports that, somehow.

Every time I discuss contracts with a visiting researcher, the first or second thing they always ask is, "What if you coerced to a good value instead of throwing an error?", so I'm not surprised that Jay indeed wants just that.  I think he's just found an excellent first use case for it in our own system, and so now we should take a look at supporting such, as you have said above.

Stevie

Posted on the dev mailing list.