[racket-dev] Removing Xexpr preference from Web Server

From: Jay McCarthy (jay.mccarthy at gmail.com)
Date: Mon Dec 6 11:53:18 EST 2010

I believe that this line of discussion is on target. Interoperability is
between boundaries. Our contract system is really good at finding and
interposing between these boundaries, so it is natural to use it in that
way. There is a notion of blame in interoperability too, when the cast
fails.

Jay

Jay McCarthy <jay at cs.byu.edu>
http://faculty.cs.byu.edu/~jay