[racket-dev] Removing Xexpr preference from Web Server

From: Matthias Felleisen (matthias at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Mon Dec 6 11:46:45 EST 2010

The interoperability comment just hit me. What we might be discovering is basically Jacob's thesis in practice. It isn't so much contracts+X that we're looking at to implement interoperability, but contracts = interop-stuff + blame-mechnism + possibly-more. Jay is trying to reuse the first part of this sum -- for purposes that Jacob's thesis seems to imply: contract-like stuff is good to establish interop invariants.

Let's see whether the Lazy-Plain Racket experiment bears this out. -- Matthias

Posted on the dev mailing list.