[racket-dev] Fixing "uncertified context" error in in-vector

From: Noel Welsh (noelwelsh at gmail.com)
Date: Sun Dec 5 03:28:08 EST 2010

While doing my last change to in-vector I discovered a bug (that has
been there for a long time, I think). To fix it I refactored the code
and changed the invariants slightly, so start, stop, and step are now
checked before the sequence runs. (The bug was the use of
unsafe-vector-ref without checking the indices were in range). I now
get this error in the tests:

Section(fixnum)
ERROR: compile: access from an uncertified context to unexported
variable from module:
"/usr/local/plt-head/collects/racket/private/for.rkt" in:
normalise-inputs

I have no clue how to fix it. Diff is attached. Any suggestions would be great.

N.