[racket-dev] What happened to image=? in 2htdp/image

From: Nadeem Abdul Hamid (nadeem at acm.org)
Date: Sun Aug 29 15:09:52 EDT 2010

Oh, I see what happened: image=? is provided from lang/htdp-*, which I
happened to not have not imported -- I was working in a Racket file
that only imported 2htdp/image. And then I looked in the "Equality
testing of images" section of the 2htdp/image documentation:
   http://docs.racket-lang.org/teachpack/2htdpimage.html#(part._.Equality_.Testing_of_.Images)
and it didn't mention image=?, nor was it anywhere else on the page,
while it does occur in the documentation of htdp/image:
   http://docs.racket-lang.org/teachpack/image.html#(def._((lib._htdp/image..rkt)._image~3d~3f))

So, yes, maybe image=? should be re-exported from 2htdp/image, or at
least mentioned/linked to in the section about equality of images.

--- nadeem