[racket-dev] futures waiting for scheme_make_envunbox

From: Matthew Flatt (mflatt at cs.utah.edu)
Date: Wed Aug 25 17:00:51 EDT 2010

At Wed, 25 Aug 2010 08:41:04 -0600, Jay McCarthy wrote:
> > Unfortunately, trying to decompile this file produces an error in the
> > decompiler:
> >
> > [samth at punge:~/tmp plt] raco decompile mandelbrot.rkt
> > hash-ref: no value found for key: 1128
>
> Blake will see if this is a bug fixed in our local changes or
> something else he should fix and he'll send you the decompiled result
> in either case.

The problem is that we changed the bytecode compiler to allow
primitives from the `#%futures' internal module to be literals (which
is a step toward allowing them to be inlined by the JIT), and we forgot
to tell the decompiler.

The repair (now pushed) is to add '#%futures to the set of modules
consulted to build the `primitives' table in `compiler/decompile'.

Posted on the dev mailing list.