[racket-dev] hashes in ASL

From: Jay McCarthy (jay.mccarthy at gmail.com)
Date: Tue Aug 24 13:36:47 EDT 2010

What documentation are you looking at?

As far as the immutable functions, when I sent you the list of the
functions I intended to add, those were not on it. They were
intentionally left out to make the addition smaller and simpler. They
can be added if you think it is important. [Ditto with your previous
email about the optional argument to the constructors. I was waiting
to respond with "Done".]