[racket-dev] RFC: Coding Guidelines

From: Robby Findler (robby at eecs.northwestern.edu)
Date: Thu Aug 19 09:57:09 EDT 2010

... whoops, sent too soon.

I would say that there is some code where we know how to test it and
laziness is the only thing that keeps it from being tested. There is
other code, however, where it is something more than laziness that
keeps it from being well-tested, ie testing it is a large programming
project in its own right. DrRacket is in that category, but I spend
some energy writing and maintaining test suites for it regardless
(they are FAR from comprehensive). Slideshow is in that category too.

Robby