[racket-dev] Release Announcement for v5.0.1 -- final version

From: Eli Barzilay (eli at barzilay.org)
Date: Tue Aug 3 11:30:27 EDT 2010

On Aug  2, Jay McCarthy wrote:
> We should try to make sure that only commit messages from commits in
> the release branch are considered for the release notes process. Do
> we a script that does it or does someone pick through them manually?

The basic set of log messages is retrieved properly, and then I add
things that seem like they might be relevant -- and my assumption for
a case like your extensions to the teaching languages is that it's
fresh enough that you'd know if it goes in or not.  (It was borderline
and I had no indication about it.)