[plt-dev] Racket transition

From: Robby Findler (robby at eecs.northwestern.edu)
Date: Wed Apr 28 12:35:06 EDT 2010

If the docs refer to PLT the organization, you can leave it. If they
refer to PLT as short for PLT Scheme then changing it is the best

I think we should rename schemeunit (but keep a backwards
compatibility collection in there). Google suggests that runit is
being using for r's unit testing framework, so we could go with rkunit
or rktunit or something like that.

I propose we DONT vote on this, but the person who does the work or
porting it picks the name. :)