[plt-dev] Re: [plt-scheme] [PLT Scheme] SLIB again, and Schelog

From: Jay McCarthy (jay.mccarthy at gmail.com)
Date: Mon Apr 26 18:10:21 EDT 2010

I've updated what John did.

Changes:
- Scribble documentation (basically what Dorai wrote with a new
reference section)
- ! is a syntax parameter, so you get nice error checking
- Automated test suite based on Dorai's examples
- Fresh unit test suite
- Uses define-struct and other Racket specific things
- Uses alists rather than (list (list var val)) so dict api is usable on answers
- Contracts on all provided values
- Renamed %assert and %assert-a to %assert! and %assert-after!

There were two functions I need unit tests for: %bag-of-1 and
%set-of-1. If you look in my unit test file, you'll see what I tried
(search for XXX) but I'm not familiar enough to figure it out.

Jay

Jay McCarthy <jay at cs.byu.edu>
http://teammccarthy.org/jay