[plt-dev] Mac OS X audio creates new threads, how to call scheme code?

From: Dave Gurnell (d.j.gurnell at gmail.com)
Date: Wed Apr 21 07:51:03 EDT 2010

John Clements wrote:

> Justin Phillips is writing code to allow Racket[*] to interact with Mac OS X MIDI events [...]

Awesome! I tried vaguely to hack around with this before. I got a MIDI port open before my lack of FFI knowledge got the better of me and I got distracted with other things.

I play a lot of piano/synth stuff in my spare time. Time permitting, I'd be really interested in contributing, including testing/debugging if you're in need of guinea pigs. Are you intending to publish the code at all?

Cheers,

-- Dave

Posted on the dev mailing list.