[plt-dev] Mac OS X audio creates new threads, how to call scheme code?

From: Matthew Flatt (mflatt at cs.utah.edu)
Date: Tue Apr 20 14:18:49 EDT 2010

You should set up an evt through the C API using scheme_add_evt(),
where the evt's polling function checks something to be set by the MIDI
callback. In addition, the MIDI callback should call
scheme_signal_received() (ok to call from any OS-level thread or signal
handler) to ensure that the evt's polling operation is called by the
runtime system.