[plt-dev] renaming programs in the distribution

From: Robby Findler (robby at eecs.northwestern.edu)
Date: Tue Apr 20 05:58:27 EDT 2010

Does this lessen the strangeness of the mzscheme commandline switches
by moving some of them into subcommands in racket?

Should : be a special character that indicates a filename so that
things like "racket c:foo" load a file?

Robby

PS: I'm surprised to be writing this, but I'm slightly saddened to see
'rico' go :).