[plt-dev] Re: git move

From: Eli Barzilay (eli at barzilay.org)
Date: Sun Apr 18 12:23:44 EDT 2010

On Apr 16, Eli Barzilay wrote:
> * Write some quick notes on how to use simple commands.  These will
>   include some svn equivalents (possibly borrowing and adapting from
>   the way too many sites about).  This should be done some time
>   tomorrow, possibly late in the day.
>
> * ==> Switch to git at roughly the *same* time.

The switch is done, and I have some text that should be useful for a
start, but still missing on concrete examples, as well as descriptions
on working with branches etc.  http://tmp.barzilay.org/git.txt

(I will add more soon.)

(Reminder: you can still commit to svn, I will propagate the changes
over.  But note that branches in svn are now read-only.)