[plt-dev] usr repositories

From: Eli Barzilay (eli at barzilay.org)
Date: Sat Apr 17 12:05:27 EDT 2010

On Apr 17, John Clements wrote:
> On Apr 16, 2010, at 5:28 AM, Robby Findler wrote:
> > I think that I'd need a bit more introduction to git's way of
> > thinking to be able to really follow the below, but it is nice
> > that it looks just like a few commands I can pull off of a web
> > page somewhere.
> +1

Well, *now* would be a good time to ask questions!

> I was generally happy with this web page, though:
> http://book.git-scm.com/1_the_git_object_model.html

For that kind of basic information, there is this:

which is very short and does its job well.  Also, I have a whole bunch
of useful links to read.  In the department of books, if you have the
time for it, these are very known:

    The git community book
    A frequently-recommended book written by a guy who works for github
    Another good book