[plt-dev] repository information

From: Eli Barzilay (eli at barzilay.org)
Date: Fri Apr 16 17:38:02 EDT 2010

(Note, these things lag, because I didn't catch up with a few of the
recent commits, yet.)

* See how the tweeter announcements that github generates look like
  at: http://twitter.com/racketlang

* See the notification emails that my script generates at
  http://tmp.barzilay.org/eli and the one from github at
  http://tmp.barzilay.org/gh

* I think that it might be a good idea to have the first kind of
  messages (the ones with the diffs) posted on this mailing list.  Any
  objections?  (They have headers that clearly mark them as
  originating from git, so it should be easy to ignore them but not
  ignore any replies to them -- in case there's comments on some
  code.)