[plt-dev] I am not using .rkt files yet...

From: Carl Eastlund (cce at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Mon Apr 12 16:25:21 EDT 2010

On Mon, Apr 12, 2010 at 4:14 PM, Robby Findler
<robby at eecs.northwestern.edu> wrote:
> On Mon, Apr 12, 2010 at 2:59 PM, Carl Eastlund <cce at ccs.neu.edu> wrote:
>> I would really like to hear Matthew chime in on why we can't get
>> precise source locations with the appropriate extension.
>
> I see I wasn't very precise with my words. I don't think we can't.
>
> Probably the contract library needs to do a better job building the
> error messages from the module paths that it has.
>
> Robby

Ah ha.  That, in fact, makes it my fault, at least potentially, since
I was the last one to touch the contract error formatting code.

I would really like to hear Carl chime in on why we can't get
precise source locations with the appropriate extension.  ...

--Carl

Posted on the dev mailing list.