[plt-dev] DrScheme v4.2.5 won't load Dracula

From: Matthew Flatt (mflatt at cs.utah.edu)
Date: Sun Apr 11 19:14:08 EDT 2010

This sounds like the bug fixed in 18744. That bug was, unfortunately,
introduced late in the 4.2.4.900 process while finally fixing the
problem that caused DrScheme to sometimes report an undefined-variable
error on startup.

Call it a problem in reaching a fixed point during release testing, or
just call it my fault.

Between this problem and various compilation problems related to
compiling futures under Linux, maybe we should consider an early
bug-fix release for 4.2.5.