[plt-dev] Migrating branches to git

From: Robby Findler (robby at eecs.northwestern.edu)
Date: Sat Apr 10 16:19:17 EDT 2010

I propose that Eli declare some date at which point he will take the
current SVN trunk and move it over to git. If anyone wants to get
their branches (past present or future) into git they can ask him for
help (and he might give it) but it is their own responsibility.

(To me, the below just looks like too much trouble to be worth anything.)

Robby