[plt-dev] some Racket proposals & implementation

From: Robby Findler (robby at eecs.northwestern.edu)
Date: Mon Apr 5 10:21:44 EDT 2010

I dislike this change. Brainfuck is very lightweight language too (by
the measures of lightweightness I've seen here recently), lets not
forget.

In more politic words, it seems like making function definitions and
structure definitions look so similar to each other is just asking
Racket programmers to get confused.

Robby