[plt-dev] some Racket proposals & implementation

From: Jay McCarthy (jay.mccarthy at gmail.com)
Date: Sat Apr 3 22:28:35 EDT 2010

Echoing Robby, I'm not totally clear what you mean here.

I assume you mean that things like struct-copy, the lazy struct
contracts, and struct-out would all have to change. I'm already
compatible with struct-copy and I expect we could make those other
things compatible too.

If we couldn't, then I don't think we can reasonably call them the
same thing and let the users suffer.

Jay

--
Jay McCarthy <jay at cs.byu.edu>