[plt-dev] some Racket proposals & implementation

From: Eli Barzilay (eli at barzilay.org)
Date: Sat Apr 3 17:47:46 EDT 2010

When I try this, I get

  context expected 1 value, received 2 values: ()
  #<syntax:/home/eli/tmp/sstruct.ss:31:12 ()>

One thing that bugs me in all of this is that it's very much like a
function definition, except that with the name outside the parens it
reminds me of `defun'.  Perhaps something like changing

  (define-struct a (x #:y [y x]))

  (define-struct (a x #:y [y x]))

which will look ugly with a super struct, so maybe a more drastic
jump:

  (define (a x #:y [y x]) #:struct)

But I like this thing in any case.

One more thing that might make sense is to make a few constructors?