[plt-dev] Release Announcement for v4.2.5 -- almost last version

From: Jay McCarthy (jay.mccarthy at gmail.com)
Date: Fri Apr 2 14:37:51 EDT 2010

Before it was not compatible.

Now we can't find any C-generated zos that fail the test:

(equal? (parse c) (parse (emit (parse c))))

But almost everything fails

(equal? c (emit (parse c)))

So it is more compatible than before... but we don't believe it is a
re-implementation.

This matters though, because the decompiler would error on some zos or
give the wrong answer, but now it doesn't.

Jay

Jay McCarthy <jay at cs.byu.edu>
http://teammccarthy.org/jay