[plt-dev] Release Announcement for v4.2.5 -- 2nd call

From: Eli Barzilay (eli at barzilay.org)
Date: Fri Apr 2 14:00:05 EDT 2010

On Apr  2, Robby Findler wrote:
> Perhaps we should start preparing two versions here on plt-dev. One
> version for emails & the blog post, one for the short places.
>
> And, reading Carl's second blurb, I'm convinced that it belongs in
> the longer announcement.

Yes, I sometimes drop items completely, or really trim it down to
stuff like "improved language menu".

On Apr  2, Jay McCarthy wrote:
> I'd say futures and the first part of the PLAI blurb.

The reason I don't have another round for the short messages is that
coming up with a short version is painful, but it's still less work
than dealing with an additional round of emails.  (And IIRC, there was
some other place with a different restriction, and there's the blog
with its own syntax, etc, so to do it properly means more than two
rounds.)