[plt-dev] Unicode is a pain

From: Anthony Cowley (acowley at seas.upenn.edu)
Date: Wed Sep 16 14:55:15 EDT 2009

On Wed, Sep 16, 2009 at 2:35 PM, Robby Findler
<robby at eecs.northwestern.edu> wrote:
> That's a bit different than DrScheme: in DrScheme, it isn't a mode;
> you hit control-\ after typing a tex command. It would be good to have
> a way to get autocompletion there, but I'm hesitant to add yet another
> mode.

I'd rather have autocompletion for my variable names (cue someone
telling me that this already works in DrScheme and I just don't know
how to use it). The fact that the unicode commands are consistent
across TeX, Emacs, and DrScheme is enough even without the
autocompletion since most of the names are pretty reasonable.

Anthony

Posted on the dev mailing list.