[plt-dev] an api for check syntax & module browser

From: Jay McCarthy (jay.mccarthy at gmail.com)
Date: Wed Sep 9 22:58:24 EDT 2009

Documentation.

Scribble's main annoyance for me is that @schemeblock isn't syntax
highlighted. Take for instance the example at the end of this section:

http://docs.plt-scheme.org/continue/index.html#(part._.Rendering_.H.T.M.L)

The module browser might be a nice advantage for rewriting
developer-centric documentation.

[Even though I think these are good uses, I don't think you should
prioritize this.]

Jay

Jay McCarthy <jay at cs.byu.edu>
http://teammccarthy.org/jay