[plt-dev] Incredibly slow setup-plt

From: Jay McCarthy (jay.mccarthy at gmail.com)
Date: Thu Oct 8 22:37:55 EDT 2009

If there's ever real weirdness going on, you can check DrDr and see
what it did for that revision.

So for example, if I glance at it revision 16283 and 16284 took about
30 minutes longer than normal to build. And the difference was all in
the setup-plt in make install:

And it the same error you got. But the build goes on and in the very
next revision it is back to normal.