[plt-dev] Keybindings in DrScheme 4.2.2/win32

From: Robby Findler (robby at eecs.northwestern.edu)
Date: Thu Oct 8 12:55:18 EDT 2009

This appears to be a change in the way that the s-exp reader works.
I've fixed this in SVN, I believe.

In 4.2.1 this expression:

(parameterize ([read-accept-reader #t])
    "#lang s-exp framework/keybinding-lang\n")))

would produce '(module page framework/keybinding-lang), but somewhere
between there and 4.2.2 the third element of that list became a syntax

Not sure if that's intentional or not, but the check in DrScheme now
recognizes that case.