[plt-dev] performance-oriented unsafe operations (v4.2.1.8)

From: Doug Williams (m.douglas.williams at gmail.com)
Date: Sat Oct 3 12:33:12 EDT 2009

And, given your post on the JIT optimizations for unsafe operations, I can
see where they are truly unsafe (in terms of possibly crashing instead of
just erroring.) When I make the changes to use the unsafe-fl/unsafe-fx
operations, I'll change to using unsafe- as a prefix for the science
collection operations.

Doug