[plt-dev] syntax/module-reader and #%module-begin

From: Eli Barzilay (eli at barzilay.org)
Date: Mon Nov 30 13:58:53 EST 2009

On Nov 30, Sam TH wrote:

> If we adopted Carl's proposal (which I support), you would have to
> write:
>
> (module foo scheme
>   (#%plain-module-begin
>      1 2 3))
>
> if you wanted to use a different module-begin binding from the
> language.

The question is whether there is any use for this, instead of just
making up a new language (which seems like a fair requirement if
you're doing these kind of games).

(In any case, I think that a solution at the syntax/module-reader
would be sufficient, since there shouldn't really be any readers that
are not implemented through it.)