[plt-dev] Objections to removing class100?

From: Stevie Strickland (sstrickl at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Mon Nov 23 10:08:10 EST 2009

On Nov 23, 2009, at 8:24 AM, Michael Sperber wrote:
> As I said: As far as I'm concerned, zap it.  Thanks for explaining the
> rationale!

Well, I've been thinking, and I have a question for you: do you ever pass super-init any arguments in your uses of class100?  If you use the -asi forms, that's not necessary to tell me, as they don't cause the bad behavior.

If you don't, then I can likely provide something that'll work for you with no changes at all.  If you do, and that use of super-init is not at the class top-level, then I still may be able to do so with only a couple changes needed to your code (an example of how you use it might be useful for determining whether this is the case).

Thanks,
Stevie

Posted on the dev mailing list.