[plt-dev] Re: [plt-scheme] Planet HTTP 403 errors

From: Robby Findler (robby at eecs.northwestern.edu)
Date: Mon Nov 23 06:54:24 EST 2009

[ moving to plt-dev ]

Anyone know of any security features in mac os x (or in his
router..!?) that might be defeating this?

If it helps, this is what planet's is doing to download the file (run
the code in the module language and the url shouldn't have any
whitespace in it, just in case my or your email chops up the lines).

#lang scheme
(require net/url)
(call/input-url
 (string->url