[plt-dev] Continuous Integration Server

From: Jay McCarthy (jay.mccarthy at gmail.com)
Date: Sat May 30 00:15:12 EDT 2009

Good ideas. I'll definitely do this, starting with the pset lines in the email.

Also, for the meta-data I think I will go with a single file for all
old revisions, but I will inspect svn properties for overrides on that
going forward. That will make the history useful and have a lot of
good defaults without having a ton of property edits right now.

Jay

--
Jay McCarthy <jay at cs.byu.edu>
http://teammccarthy.org/jay