[plt-dev] Pre-Release Checklist for v4.2, second call

From: Eli Barzilay (eli at barzilay.org)
Date: Mon May 25 22:42:43 EDT 2009

[Note: this came in later than usual because of the extensive changes,
next time will be back to the usual schedule.]

Checklist items for the v4.2 release
  (using the v4.1.900 alpha build)

Search for your name to find relevant items, reply when you finish
an item (please indicate which item is done).  Also, if you have
any commits that should have been merged, make sure that they're
in.

Important: new builds are created without announcement, usually
whenever I see significant commits.  If you need to commit changes,
please make sure you tell me to merge it to the release branch.

--> Release candidates are at
-->   http://pre.plt-scheme.org/release/installers

Please use these installers (or source bundles) -- don't test from
your own svn chekout (don't test v4.2.0.2 by mistake!).  To get
the tests directory in the normal release, you can do this:
  cd .../collects
  svn export http://svn.plt-scheme.org/plt/release/collects/tests

* Stevie Strickland <sstrickl at ccs.neu.edu>
  - Unit Contract Tests
  - Contract Region Tests

* Kathy Gray <kathryn.gray at cl.cam.ac.uk>
  - ProfJ Tests

* Noel Welsh <noelwelsh at gmail.com>, Chongkai Zhu <czhu at cs.utah.edu>
  - SRFI Tests
  - Ensure that all claimed srfi's are in the bundle and they all load
    into mzscheme or drscheme (as appropriate)

* Eli Barzilay <eli at barzilay.org>
  Version Updates: if a major change has happened, update the version
  number in:
  - plt/collects/mzscheme/info.ss
  - plt/collects/mred/info.ss