[plt-dev] lessons learned

From: Eli Barzilay (eli at barzilay.org)
Date: Fri May 22 13:04:41 EDT 2009

Yes, the build is running nightly, and sometimes there are additional
builds, and it includes running everything hooked onto
collects/tests/run-automated-tests.ss and there's a human reading
(=suffering) the results in case of test problems and emailing people
when necessary.  The only addition that I thought might be cute is to
do the per-commit build but only locally, avoiding much of the work,
but the gain is neglegible.

Ideally, all automated testing should be done through that file.

(2) is impractical.