[plt-dev] hangman teachpack broken

From: Robby Findler (robby at eecs.northwestern.edu)
Date: Thu May 21 12:11:59 EDT 2009

It is easy to see that it isn't related. Besides the fact that the
module level doesn't have the backdoor, there is this simple test:

% cat > ~/tmp.ss
#lang scheme
(require htdp/hangman)

% mred ~/tmp.ss
define-compound-unit/infer: untagged initialization dependent
signature mred^ is supplied from a later unit with link temp4

 === context ===
/Users/robby/svn/exp/plt/collects/mzlib/private/unit-runtime.ss:109:5
/Users/robby/svn/exp/plt/collects/scheme/private/map.ss:44:11: for-each

Exit 1