[plt-dev] SICP and HtDP

From: Neil Van Dyke (neil at neilvandyke.org)
Date: Tue May 5 05:43:57 EDT 2009

If anyone has any comments on the way the Introduction of the below
document refers to PLT, HtDP, or SICP, please let me know.

I'm especially wondering where people using DrScheme for SICP should be
directed for support questions.  I think that, by default, some people
will end up emailing their questions to the "plt-scheme" list or to me,
unless the documentation strongly directs those people elsewhere.

I will also bounce the text off SICP people, once the software has been
tested and is ready for them to look at.

Posted on the dev mailing list.