[plt-dev] Stepper tests for DeinProgramm language levels?

From: Eli Barzilay (eli at barzilay.org)
Date: Thu Mar 19 07:36:26 EDT 2009

On Mar 19, Michael Sperber wrote:
> So far, I've kept the test suites for the DeinProgramm stuff
> separate.  As to the stepper, the main problems in the past have
> been with rendering, and I've tested that manually.  But I'll take
> up the suggestion and write some automated tests - thanks for
> explaining!
> But I'm still unsure whether to check out tests into SVN (most of
> the existing ones uses SchemeUnit).  Should I?

You can do that either in a new "tests/deinprogramm" collection, or in
some "deinprogramm/whatever" subcollection.  In any case, tell me
about it so I know how to update the distribution specs.

And keep in mind my comment too -- it's fine for your tests to rely on
the stepper tests, but if it goes the otherway then the dependencies
will get messed up.