[plt-dev] struct-copy for objects

From: Jay McCarthy (jay.mccarthy at gmail.com)
Date: Mon Mar 16 16:33:13 EDT 2009

Good point. I guess I'll deal for now.

Two ideas:

A syntax form that works with an interface (updateable<%>) that makes
the class deal with this stuff. (A related note syntax transformers in
the class system's interfaces might work analogous to the unit
system's)

A syntax form that is only legal inside the the class, so it can know
what all the fields are. (Although this would probably break for a
subclass's private fields.)

Jay