[plt-dev] Scribble "problem"

From: Jay McCarthy (jay.mccarthy at gmail.com)
Date: Fri Mar 6 11:41:51 EST 2009

In the HTML renderer, the 'toc style isn't observed if 'multi-page (or
--htmls) isn't also on, but if either of those is used, there is no
way to keep top-level sections on one page.

I'm rewriting my course site in Scribble. I'd like to have the
top-level sections be on one page, but I want all the assignment
sub-sections on separate pages. So, I put 'toc in the style of
assignment section and leave the top-level without it. Neither --html
or --htmls gets it right.

I'm willing to patch it, but it is hard to follow how the multi-page
render in scribble/html-render does its thing.

Jay

--
Jay McCarthy <jay at cs.byu.edu>
http://teammccarthy.org/jay