[plt-dev] Re: [plt-scheme] SchemeUnit confusion

From: Robby Findler (robby at eecs.northwestern.edu)
Date: Tue Jun 9 09:43:18 EDT 2009

Well, if you look at the larger picture of a community-wide
synchronized release of everything that is currently in planet, that
is clearly untenable. So there is some value in letting things move
independently. Another thing to compare to is OS releases. Perhaps we
should be spending more manpower on planet and everything outside of
mzscheme and a few core libraries should move there. Then, a major
release corresponds to picking a set of version numbers from planet
and packaging them into a single distributable.

Robby