[plt-dev] Accessing other's usr repository; SQLite package broken

From: Jay McCarthy (jay.mccarthy at gmail.com)
Date: Mon Jun 1 11:24:16 EDT 2009

I actually moved the sqlite repository to a different place with all
my other planet packages. That probably explains the SVN error.

As far as the error in the package... if you update to the latest
version I don't even use ptr-ref any more, so that error doesn't show
up and my test suite passes from SVN.

Jay

Jay McCarthy <jay at cs.byu.edu>
http://teammccarthy.org/jay