[plt-dev] Release Announcement for v4.2.1, second call

From: Ryan Culpepper (ryanc at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Mon Jul 27 01:16:54 EDT 2009

Eli Barzilay wrote:
> Below are the pending announcement items, followed by items I have so
> far.  Please mail me new items and/or edits.

> [Ryan]
> * macro-debugger stuff (disable lift errors; fixed opaque variable
>   ref bug)
> * syntax/parse and syntax/id-table libraries

The syntax/parse library provides macro writers with an enhanced syntax
pattern matcher that reports errors based on the patterns' declared
classes of syntax.

Identifier mappings following the v4 dictionary interface and naming
conventions are available from the syntax/id-table library.

Ryan

Posted on the dev mailing list.